Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Scientists create Nuclear Fruit

In a series of government funded tests, science has unveiled its newest creation: Nuclear Fruit; your daily dose of everything Toddtastic.

Todd and Sarah will be heading out on an adventure of a lifetime. That's right, EC05:The BoWash Bash is in the works. This long anticipated vacation, touring the northeast coast of these United States, begins May 21st. I, Todd, will be keeping a blog of our journey for all of you who will be missing out on this excursion. Stay tuned - I will begin posting before we leave, detailing our itinerary, and I will continue to post almost daily (internet access permitting).

The near-daily posts will include descriptions of our exciting trip along with photos, video clips, and whimsical anecdotes. As an added bonus, I may throw in some interesting historical facts about the places we visit. So lest you miss a minute of our exciting trip, be sure to check up on the Nuclear Fruit blog throughout our trip!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home